Frostproof Mobile Village Rates and Reservations
Please reserve early! We process reservations in the order received and may not be able to fill all requests.
- Daily and Weekly: Reservations are taken with a $38 deposit.
- Monthly: Reservations are taken with a $95 deposit. Reservation must be cancelled at least 30 days prior to start date or your deposit will be forfeited.
- 6-Month Rentals: Reservations are taken with a $195 deposit. Reservation must be cancelled at least 60 days prior to start date or your deposit will be forfeited.
- Home Rentals: Reservations Required. $495 deposit.
Need to Cancel? Please call (863) 635-4800 before the above deadlines to receive your deposit refund, less a cancellation fee of $35 (or $25 in case of daily or weekly reservations).
No refunds for early departures.
For Monthly and Seasonal Reservations:
|Frostproof MV 2020 Rate Sheet (sales tax applies to storage only)
|May to September (per month)
|October and November (per month)
| 6 Months
|6 Mo. occupancy / 6 Mo. storage
Storage may be available upon request subject to availability.
- SITES ARE 50 AMP FULL SERVICE WITH MUNICIPAL WATER AND SEWER/SEPTIC
- $5 PER DAY OR $60 PER MONTH PER EXTRA PERSON ABOVE TWO
- WEEKLY RATE: 10% OFF SUM OF DAILY RATE FOR 7 DAYS
- ELECTRIC SUB-METERED FOR STAYS OF 30 DAYS OR MORE AT COST+ADMIN CHARGE
- 6 MO. OCCUPANCY / 6 MO. STORAGE UNITS MUST BE TIED DOWN AND SKIRTED (WHITE VINYL)
- SITES AND SITE TYPES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
- VISA, MASTERCARD AND DISCOVER ARE ACCEPTED FOR DAILY, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY STAYS AND ALL RESERVATION DEPOSITS
- RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
- NO PETS OR SMOKING ALLOWED IN HOME RENTALS
- OFF-SITE STORAGE IS LIMITED BUT IF AVAILABLE, $50/MONTH PLUS SALES TAX
- NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURES
- RESERVATION DEPOSIT FOR STAYS OF ONE MONTH OR LONGER ($95), SIX MONTHS OR LONGER ($195), OTHERWISE $35 DEPOSIT
- FREE WIFI AVAILABLE. PREMIUM WIFI ACCESS AT A COST
- A HEATED POOL & SPA
- BOAT DOCK & RAMP
- CLUB HOUSE WITH ACTIVITIES
- SHUFFLEBOARD COURTS
NO ALTERNATING BETWEEN STORAGE AND OCCUPANCY